The mission of the Taliesin Fellows is to preserve the principles of Organic Architecture as conceived by Frank Lloyd Wright and to further the practice and understanding of this fundamental and unique approach to architecture.
To fulfill this mission the Taliesin Fellows: Serve as a medium of exchange among students & apprentices from all years;
Serve as a sounding board to Frank Lloyd Wright building owners, academia, and the general public to the extent appropriate to each; Publish a Journal, Newsletter and/or other informational and educational pieces;
Present educational programs and events;
Document the work and contribution of those apprentices who studied under Wright from 1932-1959 during their life at the two Taliesins;
Promote the work of architects involved in Organic Architecture, and serve as the alumni association of the School of Architecture at Taliesin.
The Taliesin Fellows further the ideals and principles of Frank Lloyd Wright’s organic architecture as an independent organization inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Taliesin Fellows, Inc., is the alumni association of the Alumni of the School of Architecture at Taliesin.
- Serving as a medium of exchange among Taliesin apprentices from 1932 to the present;
- Providing a sounding board for Frank Lloyd Wright building owners, academia, and the general public, to the extent appropriate to each;
- Publishing the Journal of the Taliesin Fellows;
- Presenting educational programs and events, including Fellows Reunions;
- Documenting the work and contribution of those apprentices who studied under Wright and all subsequent students of architecture that lived, worked, and studied at the School of Architecture at Taliesin.
- Promoting the work of architects involved in Organic Architecture.