We are excited to welcome you to establish your membership or to renew your membership in our vibrant and expanding association of Taliesin Fellows, the alumni of a program founded by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1932 that continues today as Taliesin, the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture. Through a Friends of the Fellows membership, we also welcome dedicated supporters of the legacy of Frank Lloyd Wright and the mission of the Taliesin Fellows to become active contributors to Fellows culture and programming.
Our organization has built a robust extension of the Taliesin community that serves as an inclusive medium of exchange for alumni spanning eight decades. Taliesin Fellows Inc. supports the important legacy and ongoing vigor of Taliesin, the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture, nurtures the professional development of its current and former students and apprentices, and sponsors scholarships and programs that further the ideals of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Organic Architecture.
We need and desire your ideas, energy and enthusiasm. We hope that you will find added value to your past Taliesin experiences as an ongoing supporter of Taliesin, the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture, and friend of the Taliesin Fellowship. Thank you very much, and we look forward to your contributions — in whatever manner you choose to share them!
Core Membership Benefits
- A print subscription to the meticulously crafted Journal of the Taliesin Fellows, published three times per year and mailed to your door;
- A listing in the Taliesin Fellows Directory that keep you connected to the diverse Taliesin architectural community;
- Invitations to all Taliesin Fellows reunions, including Fellows Weekend — which is held at Taliesin or Taliesin West three times per year;
- Open invitation to participate in open-session meetings of the Board of Directors of the Taliesin Fellows, held at Taliesin or Taliesin West three times per year — and to consider a leadership role;
- Opportunity to define and participate in supporting a broad range of Fellows organizational, architectural and educational projects and initiatives, including scholarships for students of Taliesin, the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture;
- Taliesin Fellows, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and your membership contribution is tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.